Information pursuant to art. 7, co. 1, lett. a), b), c), d) of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70
The domain names Lumigram.com, Dreamlux.it (collectively, the "Site"), are registered by the company Samsara srl, with registered office in Milan, Via Giacomo Leopardi, 26, P. IVA 08477480969, registered in the Business Register of Milan, REA MI number - 2029908 (hereinafter "Samsara"). For any further information it is possible to contact Samsara at the phone number +390371239929 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Indication of the rates
According to the art. 7, co. 1, letter h) of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003, SAMSARA makes available to its Customers all the rates relating to its services and products within the pages of the Site.
All content on the Site such as, but not limited to, images, photographs, logos, texts, information, graphics, web pages, functions, layout, or any other material placed on provision, are the property of SAMSARA and are protected by applicable laws on intellectual property and database rights. It is forbidden to modify, copy, extract, alter, reproduce, reuse, perform derivative works or distribute in whole or in part, in any form, on any media and for any purpose, the contents displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of SAMSARA or, where necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the Site itself.
Link to the website
Links from other sites to individual texts on the Site are permitted with reference to the source.
Content of the advertisements
SAMSARA verifies the correctness and accuracy of the information made available on the Site, however SAMSARA is not responsible for the contents of the advertisements, nor does it recognize any kind of guarantee regarding the information obtained by using its services, without prejudice to its responsibility for malice and gross negligence and except as otherwise provided by law. Similarly, SAMSARA is not responsible for any damage related to browsing the websites of advertisers connected via links, as well as for any technical reasons beyond its control. SAMSARA will do everything in its power to allow continuous and uninterrupted access to the Site. However, given the nature of the Internet, the Site may not operate continuously or contain any viruses. In such cases SAMSARA declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility of its services, the failed and / or faulty operation of the user's electronic equipment, the use of the Site and its functions, viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, interruptions and problems connected to the network, which may derive from navigation on the Site itself.
- The contract between the Customer and SAMSARA is concluded with the acceptance of the proposal by the Customer and with the advance payment of the total price of the products covered by the proposal (the "Products").
- The price paid will not be returned if the Customer intends to interrupt and / or suspend the supply for any reason or reason not attributable to SAMSARA's default.
- Our products for sale on Lumigram.com (cuts, samples, accessories, finished products) are exclusively made for your order, produced and tailored to your requests, for this reason we do not accept returns of our non-defective products.
- SAMSARA does not allow the use of its services and the purchase of Products for children under 14 years. If parents wish to allow their minor children (aged between 14 and 18) to access the services of SAMSARA, they will have to assist them during the creation of their respective accounts, as well as supervise access to the Site and the purchase of the relevant Products.
- By allowing the registration to the Site, the parents (or whoever takes their place) recognize and accept that their children can have access and take advantage of all the services offered by SAMSARA.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 1341 and 1342 c.c. (as well as article 33 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206), the Customer expressly acknowledges and accepts the following clauses of the above-mentioned Contractual Conditions: 2, 3, 4.